After much anticipation, the first Fleets for the Future (F4F) national public-sector procurement window is now open. From October 1-31, 2017, participants will have access to exclusive deals on alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs) through two National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA)-awarded contract vendors: Zenith Motors and National Auto Fleet Group (NAFG).
Zenith Motors is offering F4F participants their complete line of 100% electric step vans, cargo vans, and shuttle vans with the opportunity for a bulk discount in the month of October. Those that place an order through Fleets for the Future can get up to 7% off NJPA’s members-only pricing on these AFVs. The more vehicles that are purchased through F4F, the larger the total discount for participants of the program. The Zenith Motors vehicles will not only help your fleet reduce carbon emissions, but can save your public organization over $100,000 on operational costs over the lifetime of one van.
Also in October, NAFG will be holding their pricing on six of their most popular clean energy vehicles specifically for the F4F national procurement. The vehicles available through this initiative include: the 2018 Chevrolet Volt; the 2019 Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan; the 2018 Ford Transit Van T-150 (Includes 21GGE compressed natural gas fuel system); and the 2018 Ford F-150 XL 2WD Regular, Supercab, and Supercrew (Includes 21GGE compressed natural gas fuel system). Because NJPA-awarded contracts hold competitive pricing compared to the rest of the market, you may not find these limited-time deals anywhere else. NAFG is also ready to customize your vehicle as needed to fit your fleet’s needs.
Want to take advantage of these nationwide opportunities? Follow these five simple steps:
- Log on to NJPA’s website;
- On the top right-hand side of the home page, press the “Join Now” button;
- Press the “Click Here to Join” button and fill out the online application to become a NJPA member. Membership is free and it will only take a few minutes to join. There is no obligation or liability from joining;
- Browse NJPA’s awarded vendor contracts and select either Zenith Motors or National Auto Fleet Group; and
- Use the contact information provided by NJPA to reach out to the vendor. Tell them you are interested in participating in the Fleets for the Future national procurement through NJPA and they will walk you through the rest of the process!
To see all the current national public-sector opportunities available, check out the interactive diagram at the top of F4F’s national initiatives page and be sure to follow us on Twitter @Fleets4Future. If you know of a fleet manager or fleet procurement officer at a public agency that may be interested in these opportunities, feel free to pass this information along. Be sure to keep an eye out for new opportunities and vendors as we continue our efforts through Fleets for the Future.